Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according action Adam Adam's agent agreeable antecedent apostle appears argument Arminians body called cause choice choose Christ christian comes command common concerning connection consequence considered consists continued contrary corrupt death dependence determined disposition distinction divine doctrine effect eternal event evidence evil exercise existence express follow future give given God's grace ground heart holy implies impossible inclination inconsistent Indifference infinitely influence instance Jews kind less liberty mankind manner matter means mind moral moral agency Motive nature necessary necessity never notion object observed opposition original otherwise particular pass perfect person plain posterity present principles proper properly prove punishment reason regard respect righteous scripture sense signify sinful sinners soul speaks spirit sufficient suppose things threatening tion true truly truth understanding universal vice virtue virtuous volition wherein whole wicked wickedness
460. oldal - And enter not into judgment with thy servant: for in thy sight shall no man living be justified.
433. oldal - And he called his name Noah, saying, This same shall comfort us concerning our work and toil of our hands, because of the ground which the LORD hath cursed.
473. oldal - In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation : in whom also, after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise...
558. oldal - The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
461. oldal - As it is written, there is none righteous, no not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable: there is none that doeth good, no, not one. Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit ; the poison of asps is under their lips: Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness.
137. oldal - Thus saith God, the Lord, he that created the heavens and stretched them out: he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it: he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein...
503. oldal - For until the law sin was in the world : but sin is not imputed when there is no law. Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of Him that was to come.
137. oldal - A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench : he shall bring forth judgment unto truth. He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.