Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according Angel answer Apostles appearance become begin believe blessed blood body born bread bring brought called Christ Christian Church coming consider course Cross death desire divine doctrine duty earth enter Esau eternity evil eyes faith Father fear feel flesh follow gift give given glory God's Gospel grace greater hand hath hear heart heaven Holy hope human instance Jesus Jews John light live look Lord Lord's manifested matter means mind miracle mystery Name nature never observe once ourselves pass Paul perfect persons pray prayer present promise reason received religion religious sacred Scripture seek seems seen sense sight sins sorrow soul speak Spirit sufferings surely taken tell Temple Thee things Thou thought true truth understand unto
219. oldal - But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation ? And we indeed justly ; for we receive the due reward of our deeds, but this man hath done nothing amiss. And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To-day shalt thou be with me in paradise.
337. oldal - Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
324. oldal - And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory ; and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost.
230. oldal - So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
339. oldal - For the love of money is the root of all evil : which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
122. oldal - And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily verily I say unto you ; Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you. Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name ; ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.
115. oldal - Go unto this people, and say: Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive, "for the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed, lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
243. oldal - And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done. 7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.
131. oldal - And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the Scriptures?