Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
againſt ages alſo apoſtle appear attention authority believe boards bound called caſe cauſe character Chriſt Chriſtianity church circumſtances civil common concerning conduct conſequence conſider continue death diſcourſe divine doctrines doubt duty earth Edition eſpecially eſtabliſhed evidence evil expect facts faith father favour firſt friends future give goſpel greater greateſt hand happy heaven himſelf hiſtory hope human idea intereſt itſelf Jeſus Jews kind kingdom knowledge laſt leſs Letters light live Lord mankind manner means mind miracles moſt muſt nature never object obſerve occaſion ourſelves particular perſons preached preſent principles probably proper prophets Providence purpoſe reaſon received relating religion reſpect reſurrection ſaid ſame ſay ſee ſeveral ſhall ſhould ſituation ſome ſtate ſubject ſuch ſuffer themſelves theſe thing thoſe tion true truth uſe whole
9. oldal - And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse and against his army.
8. oldal - And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood; and his name is called The Word of God.
8. oldal - And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying; Alleluia! Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God ; for true and righteous are his judgments ; for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.
24. oldal - But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the Angels of heaven, but my Father only. But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
8. oldal - And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood, and his name is called " The Word of God." And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen white and clean.
24. oldal - For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
30. oldal - Ye men of Israel, hear these words, Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know...
6. oldal - And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants, the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great, and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
8. oldal - AND after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God: for true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand. And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.
24. oldal - Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot ; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded ; but the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.