Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appeared attend become believe blessing brought called cause chapel character Christ Christian church Circuit considered continued conversion death desire Divine duty early effect expressed faith Father fear feel friends give given glory Gospel grace hand happy hear heart heaven holy honour hope important influence interest James Jesus John kind labour land less letter light living look Lord means meet mind Ministers ministry Missionary Missions nature never object observed once passed peace persons prayer preached present principles promise received reference religion religious remarkable reside respect result Scripture seems Society soon soul spirit success suffering things Thomas thought tion true truth Wesleyan whole
818. oldal - At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it; if that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.
696. oldal - Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves .to the Lord, To serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, To be his servants, Every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, And taketh hold of my covenant; Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, And make them joyful in my house of prayer...
822. oldal - Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God.
1258. oldal - He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; He breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; He burneth the chariot in the fire. Be still, and know that I am God : I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
861. oldal - Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the Lord, and my God shall be my strength.
804. oldal - For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ; who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.
973. oldal - Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the -waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.
697. oldal - For the Lord hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation. This is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it.
697. oldal - And it came to pass when the priests were come out of the holy place," " it came even to pass as the trumpeters and singers were as one to make one sound to be heard in praising and thanking the Lord; and when they lifted up their voice with the trumpets and cymbals and instruments of music, and praised the Lord, saying, 'For he is good, for his mercy endureth forever:' that then the house was filled with a cloud, even the house of the Lord...
821. oldal - For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: but he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.