Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accent according action active adjective admit adverb agreeable appear applied attention auxiliary beginning better called circumstances common conjunction connected considered consists consonant construction contains denote derived distinct distinguished effect English examples Exercises expressed figure frequently future give governed Grammar happy ideas imperfect importance improved indicative indicative mood infinitive instances kind king language Lord loved manner marked means mind mood nature neuter never nominative noun object observations occasions participle particular pause perfect person phrases plural possessive preceding preposition present present tense principal pronoun proper properly propriety reason refer relation relative render Repeat require respect rule sense sentence separated short signifies simple singular sometimes sound speak speech substantive syllable tense termination thing third person thou tion understood verb virtue voice vowel words writing
323. oldal - Tremble thou earth, at the presence of the Lord, At the presence of the God of Jacob ; Which turned the rock into a standing water, The flint into a fountain of waters.
240. oldal - Tell it not in Gath, publish it not in the streets of Askelon ; lest the daughters of the Philistines rejoice, lest the daughters of the uncircumcised triumph.
330. oldal - Oh that my head were waters, and mine eyes a fountain of tears, that I might weep day and night for the slain of the daughter of my people!
244. oldal - How lov'd, how honour'd once, avails thee not, To whom related, or by whom begot ; A heap of dust alone remains of thee, 'Tis all thou art, and all the proud shall be ! Poets themselves must fall, like those they sung, Deaf the prais'd ear, and mute the tuneful tongue.
42. oldal - A verb is a word which signifies to be, to do, or to suffer ; as, I am — I rule — I am ruled.
180. oldal - God by faith: that I may know Him, and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being made conformable unto His death; if by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.
254. oldal - Warms in the sun, refreshes in the breeze, Glows in the stars, and blossoms in the trees : Lives through all life, extends through all extent, Spreads undivided, operates unspent...
167. oldal - Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him four-fold. 9 And Jesus said unto him. This day is salvation come to this house, forasmuch as he also is a son of Abraham.
276. oldal - It is this sense which furnishes the imagination with its ideas ; so that by ' the pleasures of the imagination,' or ' fancy' (which I shall use promiscuously), I here mean such as arise from visible objects, either when we have them actually in our view, or when we call up their ideas into our minds by paintings, statues, descriptions, or any the like occasion.