Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections againſt alſo anſwered apoſtle appear becauſe believe better bleſſed body bring called cauſe Chriſt Chriſtians command croſs cuſtoms death deny deſire divine doctrine doth earth eternal evil example faith Father fear firſt follow forſwear friends give given glory God's hand hath heart heaven himſelf holy honour Jeſus Jews John judge judgment keep king kingdom learning leave leſs light live Lord manner matter means mind moſt muſt nature never Oath perſons pleaſe pleaſure poor pride reaſon receive religion reſpect rich ſaid ſame ſay ſee ſeems ſenſe ſeveral ſhall ſhalt ſhe ſhew ſhould ſin ſome ſoul ſpeak ſpirit ſuch ſuffer ſwear Swearing tell thee themſelves theſe theſe things things thoſe thou thought true truth unto uſe vanity virtue whoſe women worſhip
289. oldal - Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy; that they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate; laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.
83. oldal - All this came upon the king Nebuchadnezzar. At the end of twelve months he walked in the palace of the kingdom of Babylon. The king spake, and said, Is not this great Babylon, that I have built for the house of the kingdom by the might of my power, and for the honour of my majesty...
288. oldal - Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample. (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ, whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things...
312. oldal - I said in mine heart, Go to now, I will prove thee with mirth, therefore enjoy pleasure: and, behold, this also is vanity.
64. oldal - Therefore I will look unto the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation : my God will hear me.
63. oldal - And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the Lord; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.
58. oldal - If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me: But verily God hath heard me; he hath attended to the voice of my prayer. Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me.
289. oldal - Fight the good Fight of Faith, and lay hold on Eternal life...
63. oldal - For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him.