Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts angel answered Apostles asked baptized began behold believe Bethsaida blind born bring brought called cast child Christ cometh commanded dead death delivered departed disciples drink enter eyes faith Father fear feet fell followed Galilee gave give given hand hath healed hear heard heart heaven Herod Holy Spirit hour Jerusalem Jesus answered Jesus saith unto Jews John Judæa king kingdom laid land live looked Lord Luke Mary Master Matt means miracles mother multitude opened pass Paul Peter Pharisees pray preach prison prophet received say unto seen sent servant shew sick sins spake speak spirit stood suffer taken tell temple thee things thou art thou hast told took twelve unto thee Verily vessel walk wash witnesses woman worship
85. oldal - I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day : the night cometh, when no man can work. As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.
102. oldal - Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets ; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham : but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
34. oldal - Now when he came nigh to the gate of the city, behold, there was a dead man carried out, the only son of his mother, and she was a widow: and much people of the city was with her.
152. oldal - When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death : and when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor.
120. oldal - All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.
155. oldal - And Pilate, when he had called together the chief priests, and the rulers, and the people, said unto them, Ye have brought this man unto me, as one that perverteth the people : and behold, I, having examined him before you, have found no fault in this man, touching .those things whereof ye accuse him. No, nor yet Herod : for 1 sent you to him ; and lo, nothing worthy of death is done unto him. I will therefore chastise him, and release him.
6. oldal - And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; ye shall find the babe wrapped...
180. oldal - Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles ; Men and brethren, what shall we do ? Then Peter said unto them ; Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ, for the remission of sins ; and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
21. oldal - Jesus answered and said unto her, 'Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again: "but whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.' "The woman saith unto him, 'Sir, give me this water, that I thirst not, neither come hither to draw.