Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Gyakori szavak és kifejezések
angel answered asked baptized began behold believe Bethsaida blind born bring brought called cast child Christ cometh commanded dead death departed disciples enter evil eyes Father fear feast feet fell followed Galilee gave give hand hath healed hear heard heart heaven Herod holy hour Jerusalem Jesus answered Jesus saith unto Jews John Judæa king kingdom laid land living looked Lord Luke Mary Master Matt means miracles mother mountain multitude night opened parable pass Paul Peter Pharisees pray priests prison prophet received rich Saviour say unto seen sent servant shew sick sins spake speak spirit stood suffer taken tell temple thee things thou art thou hast thou shalt told took twelve unto thee vessel walk whosoever woman worship
85. oldal - I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day : the night cometh, when no man can work. As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.
112. oldal - And he said unto her ; What wilt thou ? She saith unto him ; Grant, that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom.
102. oldal - Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets ; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham : but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
34. oldal - Now when he came nigh to the gate of the city, behold, there was a dead man carried out, the only son of his mother, and she was a widow: and much people of the city was with her.
152. oldal - When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death : and when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor.
120. oldal - All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.
155. oldal - And Pilate, when he had called together the chief priests, and the rulers, and the people, said unto them, Ye have brought this man unto me, as one that perverteth the people : and behold, I, having examined him before you, have found no fault in this man, touching .those things whereof ye accuse him. No, nor yet Herod : for 1 sent you to him ; and lo, nothing worthy of death is done unto him. I will therefore chastise him, and release him.
6. oldal - And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; ye shall find the babe wrapped...
180. oldal - Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles ; Men and brethren, what shall we do ? Then Peter said unto them ; Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ, for the remission of sins ; and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
21. oldal - Jesus answered and said unto her, 'Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again: "but whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.' "The woman saith unto him, 'Sir, give me this water, that I thirst not, neither come hither to draw.