Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts afflicted apostle appearance assurance attend beauty benesits blessings bring brought called character Church circumstances comfort condition conduct consequence considered contained continue death delivered designs directed dispensations Divine duty earth effects employed enemies enjoy evil excellence exhibited expect expression faith Father favour fear formed former fruits give given glorious glory God's gospel grace gracious hand happy hath heart heaven holy honour hope important iniquity intended interests intimate Israel Jehovah Jesus Christ judgment kind kingdom land light living Lord manner means mentioned Messiah mind nature objects observed peace perfect performed persons pleased pleasure possess practice praise precious prediction present privileges promises prophet providence receive reference render respect righteousness sacred salvation Scripture season servants sins Spirit thee things thou tion truth unto verse whereby wherein whilst worship
523. oldal - There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner, being an hundred years old, shall be accursed.
403. oldal - I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.
449. oldal - In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them : in his love, and in his pity, he redeemed them, and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.
339. oldal - As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the Lord ; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the Lord, from henceforth and for ever.
75. oldal - And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night...
441. oldal - And I looked, and there was none to help; And I wondered that there was none to uphold : Therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; And my fury, it upheld me.
391. oldal - God; to comfort all that mourn ; to appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.
69. oldal - The Lord hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.
167. oldal - Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread ? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.