Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
art thou bards beams beauty beneath blest bliss Bogdanovich Bornholm bosom breath bright charms clouds dark dazzling death Derzhavin Dushenka earth eternity fables fair fame fill flower gloomy glorious glory glow golden grave harp heart heaven heroes hill honour hurries Karamsin Khemnitzer life's light Little Russia living Lomonosov lyre MESHCHERSKY Midst mighty Milvana misery Moscow Moscow University mountains mourn muses never night Nought o'er Ochakov Ordal original Ossian Parnassian Penates Pilpay poem poetical poetry poets of Russia pride proud published racter rapture roll round Russian Russian alphabet Russian Grammar Russian language Russian poetry scattered shines sigh silent sleep Slovo smile soft song sorrow soul sound sparkling spirit stars stream sublime Sumarokov sweet sweetest sweetly tears thee Thou art thought throne thunder tion tomb translated trembling tzar vale voice volume wanderer waves wild wing zephyrs
8. oldal - Creator yes ! Thy wisdom and Thy word Created me ! Thou source of life and good ! Thou spirit of my spirit, and my Lord...
5. oldal - And thought is lost ere thought can soar so high, Even like past moments in eternity. Thou from primeval nothingness didst call First chaos, then existence; — Lord!
85. oldal - Raise the song of mourning, O bards, over the land of strangers. They have but fallen before us: for one day we must fall. Why dost thou build the hall, son of the winged days? Thou lookest from thy towers today; yet a few years, and the blast of the desert comes; it howls in thy empty court, and whistles round thy half-worn shield. And let the blast of the desert come, we shall be renowned in our day.
4. oldal - The sands or the sun's rays ; but God ! for Thee There is no weight nor measure : none can mount Up to Thy mysteries. Reason's brightest spark, Tho kindled by Thy light, in vain would try To trace Thy counsels, infinite and dark ; And thought is lost ere thought can soar so high, Even like past moments in eternity.
7. oldal - Thou art! — directing, guiding all — Thou art! Direct my understanding then to Thee; Control my spirit, guide my wandering heart; Though but an atom midst immensity, Still I am something fashioned by Thy hand! I hold a middle rank 'twixt heaven and earth — On the last verge of mortal being stand, Close to the realms where angels have their birth, Just on the boundaries of the spirit land!
95. oldal - The flower hangs its heavy head, waving, at times, to the gale. ' Why dost thou awake me, O gale?' it seems to say, ' I am covered with the drops of heaven. The time of my fading is near, the blast that shall scatter my leaves. To-morrow shall the traveller come ; he that saw me in my beauty shall come. His eyes will search the field, but they will not find me.
7. oldal - Yes! in my spirit doth Thy spirit shine As shines the sunbeam in a drop of dew.
3. oldal - O, THOU ETERNAL ONE ! whose presence bright All space doth occupy, all motion guide ; Unchanged through time's all-devastating flight ; Thou only God ! There is no God beside ! Being above all beings ! Mighty One Whom none can comprehend and none explore...