Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
On the Attention Due to Unfulfilled Prophecies, a Discourse
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
accomplished according admitted Apostle appear applied assurance attempt attention authority become believe blessed body called cause character Christ Christian church circumstances coming continue dead death designed DISCOURSE dispensation divine doctrine earth effect established eternal evidence evil existence fact faith feel final follow future given glory Gospel hand hath heart heaven holy hope human important influence interests interpretation Jesus Jews judge Judgment kingdom language less light literal live look Lord means Millennium mind moral nature never object observe once opinion pass passage perfect period persons predictions present principles promise prophecy prophetic raised reason received reference regard reign relation religion render respecting resurrection revelation righteous rise saints Scripture soul speak spirit success suppose things thousand tion true truth universal unto whole
16. oldal - Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains; for the Lord hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted. 14 But Zion said, "The Lord hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me.
30. oldal - But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
47. oldal - That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
21. oldal - For even that which was made glorious, had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.
50. oldal - He shall have dominion also from sea to sea, and from the river unto the ends of the earth.
19. oldal - And David my servant shall be king over them ; and they all shall have one shepherd: they 24 shall also walk in my judgments and observe my statutes, and do them. And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob, my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they and their children, and their children's children, for ever ; and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.
10. oldal - I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
15. oldal - For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord: I will put my laws into their mind and write them in their hearts; and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people...
8. oldal - Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah : Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt ; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD.