Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Voyage and Shipwreck of St. Paul: With Dissertations on the Life and ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
according Acts Adria agree anchors ancient appears arrangement boat called Captain cause chart circumstances coast conclusions course Crete Crown 8vo described difficulty direction distance doubt driven east Edition English evidence expression fact Fair Havens feet figure gale give given Gospel Greek hand harbour History Illustrations island Italy land language late length Lord Luke Lutro Malta manner Maps Mark Matthew means mentioned miles narrative nature nautical notices oars object observed original passage passed Paul Paul's port Post 8vo practice present probably prove question ranks reading reason remarks respect revised rudders sail says Second Edition seen ship shipwreck shore side speaking stern suppose taken tells term Third tion translation vessel vols voyage wind Woodcuts writings written δε και
117. oldal - Paul stood forth in the midst of them, and said, Sirs, ye should have hearkened unto me, and not have loosed from Crete, and to have gained this harm and loss. 22 And now I exhort you to be of good cheer: for there shall be no loss of any man's life among you, but of the ship.
16. oldal - LIBRARY EDITION, with all the Original Illustrations, Maps, Landscapes on Steel, Woodcuts, &c. 2 vols. 4to. 48s. INTERMEDIATE EDITION, with a Selection of Maps, Plates, and Woodcuts. 2 vols. square crown 8vo. 21s. STUDENT'S EDITION, revised and condensed, with 46 Illustrations and Maps.
26. oldal - The LAW RELATING to BENEFIT BUILDING SOCIETIES; with Practical Observations on the Act and all the Cases decided thereon ; also a Form of Rules and Forms of Mortgages. By W. TIDD PBATT, Barrister.
21. oldal - The Alpine Guide. By JOHN BALL, MRIA late President of the Alpine Club. Post 8vo. with Maps and other Illustrations. Guide to the Eastern Alps, price 10s.6d.
144. oldal - But the centurion, willing to save Paul, kept them from their purpose ; and commanded that they which could swim should cast themselves first into the sea, and get to land : and the rest, some on boards, and some on broken pieces of the ship. And so it came to pass, that they escaped all safe to land.
17. oldal - Introduction to the Critical Study and Knowledge of the Holy Scriptures. Eleventh Edition, corrected, and extended under careful Editorial revision. With 4 Maps and 22 Woodcuts and Facsimiles. 4 vols. 8vo. £3 13s. 6d. Bev. TH Home's Compendious Introduction to the Study of the Bible, being an Analysis of the larger work by the same Author.
25. oldal - The OX ; his Diseases and their Treatment : with an Essay on Parturition in the Cow. By JR DOBSON.
5. oldal - SOUTHEY'S DOCTOR, complete in One Volume. Edited by the Rev. JW WARTER, BD Square crown 8vo. 12s. 6d. HISTORICAL and CRITICAL COMMENTARY on the OLD TESTAMENT ; with a New Translation.