Próbáld meg ezt a keresést az összes kötetre kiterjesztve: vessel
1 - 0 találat összesen 0 találatból.
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angel asked began behold believe Bethsaida Blessed blind bread brother brought called cast Chief Priests child Christ cometh coming commanded concerning dead death delivered departed desire disciples drink earth enter evil eyes Father fear feast followed fruit Galilee gave give given glory hand hath healed hear heard heart heaven holy hour Jerusalem Jesus answered Jesus saith unto Jews John kill king kingdom knew land light Lord LUKE MARK Mary MATT mother multitude parable pass Peter Pharisees pray prophet Rabbi receive returned sabbath saith unto say unto Scribes SECT seek seen sent servant Simon sitting spake speak spirit spoken stood straightway tell temple testimony thee thine things thou art thou hast thou shalt took unto thee Verily vessel whosoever woman
180. oldal - Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because ye build the tombs of the prophets and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous, and say, 'If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
37. oldal - And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up : and as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.
16. oldal - There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
111. oldal - But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? He said unto them, An enemy hath done this.
171. oldal - For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass, he shall have whatsoever he saith.
116. oldal - If then God so clothe the grass, which is to-day in the field, and to-morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith!
118. oldal - The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
95. oldal - He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much; and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.
128. oldal - All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.