Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
admit Alexander Campbell animal Apostles argument assertion atheists attestation believe birth called Campbell cause character christian religion circumstances compelled consequence created death Deists derived discover discussion divine laws doctrine earth Egypt Epicurus error eternal evidence evil existence experience facts faculties faith feelings formed free agency friends give happiness heaven human nature human race ideas ignorance imagination impressions individual infant influence institutions Jesus Christ Jewish Jews Josephus Judea knowledge Lanark laws of human ligion logical Lord mankind matter Messiah metaphysical mind miracles moral Moses nations necessary never object opponent organization origin Owen Owen's Pagan person philosopher Polycarp possess practice predicated present principles produce proof prophecy prove question reason religious resurrection resurrection of Jesus Robert Owen sceptics sense society speak suppose Tacitus taught Testament testimony thing tion true truth twelve universal virtue whole words
7. oldal - States entitled an act for the encouragement of learning hy securing the copies of maps, charts and books to the author., and proprietors of such copies during the times therein mentioned, and also to an act entitled an act supplementary to an act, entitled an act for the encouragement of learning by securing the copies of maps, charts and books to the authors and proprietors of such copies during the times therein mentioned and extending the benefits thereof to the arts of designing, engraving and...
297. oldal - For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim: afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the Lord their God, and David their king; and shall fear the Lord and his goodness in the latter days.
74. oldal - Ah little think they, while they dance along, How many feel, this very moment, death And all the sad variety of pain.
104. oldal - And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD : for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them. saith the LORD : for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
299. oldal - ... lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations ; then shall they know that I am the Lord their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there. Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord God.
48. oldal - Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
104. oldal - Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt ; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD.
300. oldal - Behold, ye despisers, and wonder, and perish : for I work a work in your days, a work which ye shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it unto you.
299. oldal - For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved...