Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
appear bear beauty begin better bless bloom bread breast bright child dangers darkness dear death delight divine dwell earth eternal ev'ry face fair faith fall Father fear feel feet flow flow'rs give glory grace hand happy hast head hear heart heaven heavenly holy hope hour Jesus keep kind land light live look Lord meet mind morning mortal Mother nature never night o'er pain path peace play pleasure poor pow'r praise pray prayer reign rest rich rise round Saviour shine side sight sing skies sleep smiling soul spirit spread spring star sweet Teach tears tell thee thine thing thou thought throne truth turn voice wants wings wisdom yield young youth
83. oldal - Though in the paths of death I tread. With gloomy horrors overspread, My steadfast heart shall fear no ill, For thou, O Lord ! art with me still; Thy friendly crook shall give me aid, And guide me through the dreadful shade.
55. oldal - There is a spot of earth supremely blest, A dearer, sweeter spot than all the rest...
153. oldal - From all that dwell below the skies, Let the Creator's praise arise ; Let the Redeemer's name be sung, Through every land, by every tongue. 2. Eternal are thy mercies, Lord ; Eternal truth attends thy word : Thy praise shall sound from shore to shore, Till suns shall rise and set no more.
154. oldal - Mercies, O my God, My rising Soul surveys; Transported with the View, I'm lost In Wonder, Love, and Praise. W! O how shall Words with equal Warmth The Gratitude declare That glows within my Ravish'd Heart ! But thou canst read it there. Thy Providence my Life sustain'd And all my Wants redrest, When in the silent Womb I lay, And hung upon the Breast.
115. oldal - And darkness and doubt are now flying away, No longer I roam in conjecture forlorn : So breaks on the traveller, faint and astray, The bright and the balmy effulgence of morn. See truth, love, and mercy, in triumph descending, And nature all glowing in Eden's first bloom ! On the cold cheek of death smiles and roses are blending, And beauty immortal awakes from the tomb ! EARLY PIETY.
174. oldal - The hand that gave it, still supplies The gracious light and heat ; His truths upon the nations rise, They rise, but never set. 4 Let everlasting thanks be thine, For such a bright display, As makes a world of darkness shine With beams of heavenly day.
41. oldal - Tis the voice of the sluggard ; I heard him complain, " You have waked me too soon, I must slumber again." As the door on its hinges, so he on his bed, Turns his sides, and his shoulders, and his heavy head. "A little more sleep, and a little more slumber...
67. oldal - THERE is a land of pure delight, Where saints immortal reign ; Infinite 'day excludes the night, And pleasures banish pain.