Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accept answer apostle assent assurance become believe believeth blessed blood body called cause character child Christian concerning condemnation confidence conscious covenant dead death desire divine doctrine doubt duty dwell effect eternal everlasting evidence existence fact faculty Father fear feel followed friends give given glory gospel grace hath hear heart heaven hell Holy Ghost Holy Spirit hope human increase Jehovah Jesus Christ John judge judgment justified knowledge lieve light live Lord Jesus Christ means mental mind moral nature never object offered operation perceive perception perfect perform person persuaded pious pleasure pray prayer present produces promised proposition prove reason receive Redeemer regeneration renewed righteousness salvation sanctification saving faith Saviour Scriptures shame sinner sins soul speak Spirit strength strong testimony thee things thou thought tion true truth understand unto weak whole
160. oldal - The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, They stumbled and fell. Though an host should encamp against me, My heart shall not fear : Though war should rise against me, In this will I be confident.
116. oldal - Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when, he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God? He answered and said Who is he Lord? that I might believe on him! and Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee.
106. oldal - My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips: ' when I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.
25. oldal - But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now, if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
55. oldal - The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach ; that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness ; and with, the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
60. oldal - I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was sick : but I will destroy the fat and the strong ; I will feed them with judgment.
190. oldal - JESUS, Lover of my soul, Let me to Thy bosom fly, While the nearer waters roll, While the tempest still is high : Hide me, O my Saviour, hide, Till the storm of life be past ; Safe into the haven guide ; O receive my soul at last...
171. oldal - If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God, which he hath testified of his Son.
157. oldal - As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him : rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.