Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Acts admitted answer apostles asserted authority baptize bear become believe born brethren called the Holy cast character charge christian church command commission conduct confession contrary creation creed dead deny differ difficulty direct disciples discipline distinguish doctrine earth equal eternal evidence exist express faith Father fellowship give given Godhead Gods hath heaven Holy Ghost immortality Jesus Christ Jews John John xvii knowledge living Lord Jesus Christ Luke Mark master means mediate meeting mind nature necessary never object once opinions passages Paul plainly possible practice praise pray prayer precept present principles question reason received reject respecting says scriptures sent serious servant shew singing song spake speak Spirit supposed synagogues taught things thou three persons trinity true true God truth understand unless unto whole Whosoever worship
8. oldal - Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me ; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.
19. oldal - Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him. But whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
6. oldal - he is the image of the invisible God." Col. i. 15. And "the brightness of his glory." Heb. i. 3. I believe that he "came down from heaven, not to do his own will, but the will of him that sent him.
8. oldal - Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth ; yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.
15. oldal - Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.
19. oldal - Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? If he called them gods unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken, say ye of him whom the Father hath sanctified and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest, because I said, I am the Son of God?
16. oldal - Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.
15. oldal - That ye may with one mind and one- mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. 7 Wherefore receive ye one another, as Christ also received us, to the glory of God.