Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Advent already Apocalypse apostle appears argument authority beast believe blessed body called chapter character Christ Christian Church coming death dispensation Divine doctrine earth empire evidence expression fact faith Father future Gentiles give given glory God's Gospel Greek hand head heaven holy hope interpretation Israel Jerusalem Jesus Jews John judge judgment King kingdom land language latter light literal living look Lord Lord's Mark means mind nature object once pass passage period prediction present promise prophecy prophetic Psalm question readers reason received reference regard reign remarks rest resurrection revelation saints Scripture seems sense speak spirit suppose taken Testament things thou throne tion true truth unto verse vision whole writes
373. oldal - And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.
377. oldal - And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them : and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands ; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
60. oldal - Take but degree away, untune that string, And, hark, what discord follows ! each thing meets In mere oppugnancy : the bounded waters Should lift their bosoms higher than the shores, And make a sop of all this solid globe : Strength should be lord of imbecility, And the rude son should strike his father dead : Force should be right ; or rather, right and wrong (Between whose endless jar justice resides), Should lose their names, and so should justice too.
491. oldal - Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion, and shall flow together to the goodness of the Lord, for wheat, and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and -of the herd : and their soul shall be as a watered garden; and they shall not sorrow any more at all.
393. oldal - Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein : then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice before • the Lord : For he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth : he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.
193. oldal - WHO is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.
395. oldal - And they shall build houses, and inhabit them ; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them. They shall not build, and another inhabit ; they shall not plant, and another eat ; for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
23. oldal - For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy. And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.
253. oldal - Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee : hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.
26. oldal - And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people : and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.