Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham according answer Assyria behold believe Bible blessed body bones bring brought called cast cause child cometh commandment dead death Deut disciples Doctrine of Jesus doeth dwell earth Egypt enemies enter evil eyes faith Father fear fell forgive fruit gave give given glory hand hath hear heard heart heathen heaven Holy Ghost house of Israel Israel Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jesus saith unto Jews John judgment King kingdom of heaven knowledge laid land live Lord thy Luke Matt mind mouth neighbour pass pray Precepts and Doctrine Prophecies relating raise rejoice relating to Messiah Restoration resurrection righteousness saith the Lord say unto SECTION seed seek servant Sins soul speak spirit thee thine things thou hast Thou shalt took tree truth understand voice whatsoever wind xviii xxii
57. oldal - Wash you, make you clean ; put away the evil of your doings from before Mine eyes ; cease to do evil ; learn to do well ; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.
15. oldal - Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: for I was an hungered, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
111. oldal - In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old...
105. oldal - Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
84. oldal - Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father : for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
60. oldal - But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellow-servants, which owed him an hundred pence ; and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.
16. oldal - And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind ; and thy neighbour as thyself. And he said unto him, thou hast answered right : this do, and thou shalt live.
102. oldal - A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
28. oldal - And he was withdrawn from them about a stone's cast, and kneeled down, and prayed, saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me : nevertheless, not my will, but thine be done.