Lectures on Systematic Theology: Embracing Lectures on Moral Government, Together with Atonement, Moral and Physical Depravity, Regeneration, Philosophical Theories, and Evidences of Regeneration
J. M. Finch, 1846 - 587 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Lectures on Systematic Theology: Embracing Lectures on Moral Government ...
Charles G. Finney
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
absurd according action actual affirm assumes Atonement attribute benevolence Bible called choice choose chosen Christ Christians circumstances condition consists constitution course demands deny desire developed Divine duty effect entire evil exercise exist express fact faith feelings follows foundation founded give gratification guilt happiness heart highest holy human idea implies impossible infinite influence intelligence intention interests intrinsic value justice knowledge less light live Lord manifest means mind moral agents moral character Moral Law moral obligation nature necessarily necessity neighbor never obedience obey object opposite outward perfect philosophy physical possible present promote question reason regard regeneration relations religion render represents requires respect result rule saint sake secure seek seen selfishness sense sensibility sinful sinner soul spirit suppose term theory thing tion true truth ultimate end universe unless unto valuable virtue well-being whole wrong
382. oldal - God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you: and to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, in flaming fire, taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ...
578. oldal - Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. For he that is dead is freed from sin.
394. oldal - For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
426. oldal - ... the Most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.
577. oldal - Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
393. oldal - Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.
394. oldal - For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
168. oldal - If his children forsake my law: and walk not in my judgments ; If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments : then will I visit their transgression with the rod ; and their iniquity with stripes.
566. oldal - For to be carnally minded, is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God ; for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be; so then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.