Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
added addressed affairs appears Appendix Atlas Boston Britain British Canada Captain character Charles Civil collection Colonies coloured command commerce comprising Constitution containing copies discovery documents Emigrants England English engravings Expedition Folio France French Geographical George Government Henry HISTORY House Illustrated important Indians interesting Island James John JOURNAL July l'Amerique land late Laws LETTERS London Longman Lord manners Massachusetts MEMOIRS Mexico Murray NARRATIVE Natural North America Notes Notices observations Officer original Paris Philadelphia plates Political present principal printed Province published relating relative Remarks REPORT Reprinted Residence respecting Review River Royal Second edition Settlement sheets SKETCHES Society South Spanish Statistical sur les Thomas tion Tour Town trade Translated TRAVELS United UNIV vols volume VOYAGE Washington West Indies Western written York
151. oldal - Memoirs of the Campaign of the North Western Army of the United States AD 1812. In a Series of letters addressed to the Citizens of the United States. With an Appendix Containing a brief Sketch of the Revolutionary Services of the Author.
227. oldal - Samuel. The western pilot; containing charts of the Ohio River and of the Mississippi, from the mouth of the Missouri to the Gulf of Mexico...
298. oldal - The Blue Laws of New Haven Colony, usually called Blue Laws of Connecticut; Quaker Laws of Plymouth and Massachusetts; Blue Laws of New York, Maryland, Virginia, and South Carolina. First record of Connecticut ; interesting extracts from Connecticut records; cases of Salem Witchcraft; charges and banishment of Rev. Roger Williams, &c. ; and other interesting and instructive antiquities. Compiled by an Antiquarian. Hartford, 1838.
484. oldal - A / Comparative View / of the / Constitutions / of the / Several States With Each Other, and With That / Of The United States : / exhibiting in / Tables / The prominent Features of each Constitution, / and classing together their most important provisions under the / several heads of administration; / with / Notes and Observations.
2. oldal - A narrative of the Indian wars in New-England, from the first planting thereof in the year 1607, to the year 1677.
96. oldal - Speeches of the Governors of Massachusetts, from 1765 to 1775 ; and the Answers of the House of Representatives to the same, with their Resolutions and Addresses for that Period.
374. oldal - Falconer, Thomas. On the Discovery of the Mississippi and on the South-Western, Oregon and North-Western Boundary of the United States, with a translation from the original MS. of Memoirs...
62. oldal - Holmes, Abiel. American Annals, or a Chronological History of America, from its discovery in 1492 to 1806, with additions and corrections by the Author.
230. oldal - SIR EDWARD SEAWARD'S NARRATIVE OF HIS SHIPWRECK, and consequent Discovery of certain Islands in the Caribbean Sea: with a detail of many extraordinary and highly interesting Events in his Life, from 1733 to 1749. as written in his own Diary. Edited by Miss JANE PORTER.