Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Theanthropos Tes Kaines Diathekes Or, an Appeal to the New Testament, in ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
absurd acknowledge actual truth admit affirm answer Aoyog Apostle appears Arians Arius assertion assuredly authority believe blasphemy blessed called Carpocrates Cerinthus certainly Christians conceived contradict contrary Creed Deism disciples divine mission Divine Nature doctrine communicated doth Ebion Ebionites enquiry Epiphanius Epistle equal established eternity Eusebius evidence existence expression faith fame Father fense glorisied glory Godhead Gospel Greek hath seen heaven Hence human imply inferior insinitely inspiration instance interpretation Irenæus Jesus Christ Jews John fays John xvi judgement language Lord Jesus Christ Lord's Divinity manner matter revealed mind miracles Nicene Creed opinion passage Paul person Pharisees plainly Plato primary idea proof Qsov reader reason received rejected revelation rules of construction Sacred Writers Saviour Scripture shew signify sigure siliation sirst Socinian Spirit tells Testament ther things thou tion translation true unto various reading viog words written Xoyog
115. oldal - For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
103. oldal - This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works.
171. oldal - In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, halt, withered, waiting for the moving of the water. For an Angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.
95. oldal - Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power: that the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him , according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.
58. oldal - In that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you.
99. oldal - And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry...
64. oldal - I pray for them ; I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me, for they are thine ; and all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.
52. oldal - When Jesus heard that, he said, this sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby.