Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Theanthropos Tes Kaines Diathekes Or, an Appeal to the New Testament, in ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
according acknowledge Acts admit affirm againſt alſo anſwer Apoſtle appears applied aſſertion aſſurance authority becauſe believe called certainly Chriſtians comes communicated concerning conſequence contrary Creed denying determined difficulties Divinity doctrine doth Epiſtle equal eſtabliſhed evidence exiſtence expreſſed expreſſion fact faith Father firſt give given glory Goſpel Greek hath Hence himſelf human idea imagination imply inferior inſpiration inſtance interpretation Jesus Christ Jews John judge judgement language LORD Lord's manner matter meaning merely mind moſt muſt nature never objection opinion otherwiſe paſſage Paul perſon plain plainly preſent produced proof prove queſtion reaſon received rejected rendered require revelation ſaid ſame ſay Scripture ſeems ſeen ſenſe ſhall ſhould ſignify ſome Son of God ſpeak Spirit ſubject ſuch tells Teſtament themſelves theſe things thoſe thou tion tranſlation true truth union unity unto uſe whole words writers written εν ημων Θεος Θεου και
119. oldal - For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
107. oldal - This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works.
175. oldal - In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, halt, withered, waiting for the moving of the water. For an Angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.
99. oldal - Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power: that the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him , according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.
62. oldal - In that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you.
103. oldal - And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry...
68. oldal - I pray for them ; I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me, for they are thine ; and all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.
56. oldal - When Jesus heard that, he said, this sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby.