Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham administered admit affirmed affusion ancient church apostles Augustine authority babes baptistery baptized believe bishop body brethren called Calvin catechumen century CHAP child Christian Christian church circumcision covenant of grace Cyprian death disciples divine doctrine Donatists ecclesiastical episcopal eucharist eunuch evidence fact faith Fathers favour font gospel Greek church Greek language Hist History of Baptism Holy Ghost immersion infant bap infant baptism infant communion instance Jesus Christ Jewish Jews John Jordan Josephus Justin Martyr Lord meaning mind minister mode moral necessity never Novatian observes opinion original parents passage Paterines pcedobaptist Pelagianism persons Pharisees practice preaching priest primitive profession Professor prove reader received referred reformed regenerated renounce respecting rite Robinson's sacrament salvation sanctified says Scripture SECT SECTION signifies sins sion Spirit sprinkling term Tertullian Testament testimony thee thing thou tion tism tized translated truth unto wash word writers
110. oldal - Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death : that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection...
110. oldal - Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
129. oldal - Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace ; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed ; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham ; who is the father of us all...
209. oldal - HOLY Scripture containeth all things necessary to salvation : so that whatsoever is not read therein, nor may be proved thereby, is not to be required of any man, that it should be believed as an Article of the Faith, or be thought requisite or necessary to salvation.
129. oldal - And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also...
330. oldal - Godmothers in my Baptism ; wherein I was made a member of Christ, the child of God, and an inheritor of the kingdom of heaven.
33. oldal - For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves, and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people, saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you.
38. oldal - And, behold, a woman in the city, which was a sinner, when she knew that Jesus sat at meat in the Pharisee's house, brought an alabaster box of ointment, and stood at his feet behind him weeping, and began to wash his feet with tears, and did wipe them with the hairs of her head, and kissed his feet, and anointed them with the ointment.
28. oldal - He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. 7 Howbeit in vain do they worship \ me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
86. oldal - Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. 39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call. 40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation. 41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand...