Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
answer apostles appears argument attended authority baptism become believe Bishop body called cause character charge Christ Christian Church common conduct congregation considered continued Correspondent death desire Dissenters divine doctrine doubt established evidence expressed fact faith Father feel friends give given gospel hand heart Holy hope human important interest Jesus Jews John late learned letter liberty live Lord manner means meeting ment mind minister nature never object observe occasion opinion original passage persons practice preached present principles published question readers reason received reference regard religion religious remarks respect Scripture seems society speak spirit thing thought tion true truth Unitarian universal whole wish worship writings
109. oldal - For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.
185. oldal - ... Wherewith shall I come before the Lord, and bow myself before the high God ? shall I come before him with burnt offerings, with calves of a year old? Will the Lord be pleased with thousands of rams, or with ten thousands of rivers of oil ? shall I give my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul ? He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good ; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God...
265. oldal - Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out. And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.
240. oldal - For I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the kingdom of God shall come.
246. oldal - Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord ? behold the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out.
466. oldal - And when he was departed thence, he lighted on Jehonadab the son of Rechab coming to meet him: and he saluted him, and said to him, Is thine heart right, as my heart is with thy heart? And Jehonadab answered, It is. If it be, give me thine hand.
499. oldal - For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: that all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.
515. oldal - His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.
189. oldal - And as we tarried there many days, there came down from Judea a certain prophet, named Agabus. 11 And when he was come unto us, he took Paul's girdle, and bound his own hands and feet, and said, Thus saith the Holy Ghost, So shall the Jews at Jerusalem bind the man that owneth this girdle, and shall deliver him into the hands of the Gentiles.