Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according actions affections agency apostle appears ascribed atonement become believe benevolence bring called cause character Christ christians commands conduct consists creatures death decree desires Devil distinction divine doctrine duty enemies equally eternal evil exercises existence faith false Father favour fear feelings finally follow forgiveness friends give glory gospel grace gracious ground grow hand hate hear heart heaven Hence holy hope human important influence interest Jesus keep kingdom knowledge light live Lord mankind means minds moral motives nature necessary neglect never objects pardon Paul perfect person plain positive preaching prepared produces promote proper reason receive regeneration religion religious repentance represented requires respect saints says Scripture selfish sense sinners sins sovereignty Spirit stand suffer suppose things thou thought tion true truth turn universe unto whole zeal
164. oldal - Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, and saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
14. oldal - Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne...
354. oldal - Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
212. oldal - Go thy way, eat thy bread with joy, and drink thy wine with a merry heart; for God now accepteth thy works.
33. oldal - Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance : for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing. 10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.
77. oldal - Jesus said unto them ; If God were your Father, ye would love me ; for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
247. oldal - I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not : if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
175. oldal - The light of the body is the eye. If therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness.
103. oldal - And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the Son of David : blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord ; Hosanna in the highest. And when he was come into Jerusalem, all the city was moved, saying, Who is this ? And the multitude said, This is Jesus the Prophet of Nazareth of Galilee.