Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able actions advantage againſt Apoſtle argument becauſe believe beſt better bleſſed body bring called caſe cauſe Chriſt concerning condition conſequence conſider conſideration continue courſe creatures death divine doth duty effect eternal evil faith fall fear finners firſt future give glory God's goodneſs goſpel greater greateſt hand happineſs hath heart heaven himſelf holy hope infinite iniquity injury judgment kind laſt likewiſe lives long-ſuffering look Lord matter means ment mercy mind miſery moſt muſt nature neceſſary never object ourſelves particular patience perfection perſons pleaſure preſent puniſhment purpoſe reaſon repentance reſolution reſolve reward ruin ſaid ſame ſay ſcripture ſee ſeems ſeveral ſhall ſhame ſhould ſin ſome ſorrow ſpeak ſpirit ſuch ſufferings tells thee themſelves theſe things thoſe thou thoughts tion trouble true truth turn underſtanding unto uſe whole wicked wrath
321. oldal - O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever ! Go say to them, Get you into your tents again.
57. oldal - ... having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, to the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the Beloved ; in whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace...
198. oldal - And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God.
66. oldal - ... his ways are not as our ways, nor his thoughts as our thoughts.
95. oldal - As the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away...
191. oldal - Thou fhalt love the Lord thy God, with all thy heart, and with all thy foul, and with all thy mind ; this is the firft and great commandment : and the fecond is like unto it, Thou fhalt love thy neighbour as thyfelf ; on thefe two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
3. oldal - For scarcely for a righteous man will one die ; yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. But God commendeth his love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
63. oldal - Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
61. oldal - And I gave thee thy Master's house, and thy Master's wives into thy bosom, and gave thee the House of Israel and of Judah, and if that had been too little, I would moreover have given unto thee such and such things.