Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
admitted adopted allowed amendment amount applied authority bill body brought called carried cause cent chamber charge church claim clause committee Commons consequence consideration considered Cortes course debt demand directed Dissenters duty effect England equal established existing fact followed foreign France fund give given ground hands important increase interest Ireland Irish king land less loan lord maintain majority matter means measure meet ment ministers motion moved necessary never object opinion parish parliament party passed payment period persons political possession practice present principle produce proposed protection question reason received regard relief religious respect result session Spain taken thing thought tion tithes union Universities vote whole
439. oldal - Resolved, That the President, in the late Executive proceedings in relation to the public revenue, has assumed upon himself authority and power not conferred by the Constitution and laws, but in derogation of both.
243. oldal - An Act to defray the Charge of the Pay, Clothing, and contingent and other Expenses of the Disembodied Militia in Great Britain and Ireland ; to grant Allowances in certain Cases to Subaltern Officers, Adjutants, Paymasters, Quartermasters, Surgeons, Assistant Surgeons, Surgeons Mates, and Serjeant Majors of the Militia ; and to authorize the Employment of the Non-commissioned Officers.
302. oldal - An Act for the Amendment and better Administration of the Laws relating to the Poor in England and Wales...
241. oldal - An Act to indemnify such persons in the United Kingdom as have omitted to qualify themselves for offices and employments, and for extending the time limited for those purposes respectively...
117. oldal - I know nothing, except that they are persons whom he considers as evincing too much impatience. I will freely own to you that I am one of those who see with regret every hour which passes over the existence of acknowledged but unreformed abuses.
30. oldal - That the churches of England and Ireland, .as now by law established, be united into one Protestant Episcopal Church, to be called The United Church of England and Ireland ; and that the doctrine, worship, discipline, and government of the said united church shall be, and shall remain in full force for ever, as the same are now by law established for the church of England ; and that the continuance and preservation of the said united church, as the established church of England and Ireland, shall...
241. oldal - Britain as have omitted to make and file Affidavits of the Execution of Indentures of Clerks to Attornies and Solicitors to make and file the same on or before the First Day of Hilary Term One thousand eight hundred and thirty-two ; and to allow Persons to make and file such Affidavits, although the Persons whom they served shall have neglected to take out their annual Certificates.
38. oldal - That the Protestant Episcopal Establishment in Ireland exceeds the spiritual wants of the Protestant population: and that, it being the right of the State to regulate the distribution of Church property in such manner as Parliament may determine, it is the opinion of this House, that the temporal possessions of the Church of Ireland, as now established by law, ought to be reduced.