Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections angels animals appear asked bear beautiful become better bird blessed body brother called Charity child Church continued dear delight desire Divine earth evil eyes face father feel felt flowers friends girls give given grow hand happy head hear heard heart heaven Heavenly holy hope Jesus keep kind king lead leave lesson light live look Lord Mary means mind morning mother nature never night once parents passed perhaps play pleasure poor pray prayer present receive remember replied round seems seen selfish side sister soon soul speak spirit sure tell things thou thought tion told took tree true truth turn understand voice walk watch wicked wish young YOUTH
8. oldal - David said unto Saul, Thy servant kept his father's sheep, and there came a lion, and a bear, and took a lamb out of the flock: And I went out after him, and smote him, and delivered it out of his mouth : and when he arose against me, I caught him by his beard, and smote him, and slew him. Thy servant slew both the lion and the bear: and this uncircumcised Philistine shall be as one of them, seeing he hath defied the armies of the living God.
10. oldal - Thou makest darkness, and it is night: wherein all the beasts of the forest do creep forth. The young lions roar after their prey, and seek their meat from God.
45. oldal - And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; And they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: And all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour And thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
319. oldal - The hand that gave it still supplies The gracious light and heat : His truths upon the nations rise, They rise, but never set.
178. oldal - The rich man in his castle, The poor man at his gate, God made them, high or lowly, And ordered their estate.
44. oldal - The Lord that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine.
143. oldal - But he that is an hireling, and not the Shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth; and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
56. oldal - He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names. Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.