Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Ahaz arrangement Babylon Behold BIBLE brought burden called Cambridge chapter Christ Christian Church College Critical Crown 8vo delivered earth effect Egypt English Ephraim Eternal Extra fcap eyes FAITH fall Fcap follow formed give given Gospel hand hast hath head hear Hebrew Hezekiah Holy Introduction Isaiah Israel Jerusalem Judah judgment king of Assyria kingdom land late Lectures living LORD of hosts master meaning Moab natural Notes original pass Preface present princes probably Professor prophecy prophet reign remnant revised righteousness river saith the LORD SCHOOL Second Edition Sennacherib sense SERIES Sermons preached speak spirit stand subjects Syria taken Testament thee thereof things Third thou thought turn understand University unto verse volume waters whole young Zion
49. oldal - Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills ; and all nations shall flow unto it. And many people shall go and say, " Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob ; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths : " for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
58. oldal - Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, Which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar: And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; And thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.
47. oldal - If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land : But if ye refuse and rebel, Ye shall be devoured with the sword: For the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.
17. oldal - Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner-stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.
29. oldal - And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, And the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness. The meek also shall increase their joy in the Lord , And the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.
94. oldal - Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men...
100. oldal - WOE to them that go down to Egypt for help ; and stay on horses, and trust in chariots, because they are many ; and in horsemen, because they are very strong ; but they look not unto the Holy One of Israel, neither seek the LORD...
64. oldal - And he shall be for a sanctuary ; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.