Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according action agree agreement allowed amount apply appointed authority Bank bill brought called capital carried cause charge circumstances claim consider contained contract costs county court Court of Appeal covenant damages deal decided decision deed defendant direct directors doubt duty effect entered entitled evidence execution existing express fact give given ground held HIGH COURT intended interest issue judge judgment jurisdiction jury Justice land leave liable limited Lord matter meaning mortgage necessary notice object obtained opinion paid particular parties passed payment person plaintiff present principle proceedings profits purchase question Railway reason received referred regard Reported respect rule seems settlement shares ship Solicitors statute taken tenant tion trade trustees Vict wbich whole wife
152. oldal - The amount of capital with which the company proposes to be registered divided into shares of a certain fixed amount...
183. oldal - And be it further enacted, that every will shall be construed, with reference to the real estate and personal estate comprised in it, to speak and take effect as if it had been executed immediately before the death of the testator, unless a contrary intention shall appear by the will.
283. oldal - ... the workman, or in case the injury results in death, the legal personal representatives of the workman, and any persons entitled in case of death, shall have the same right of compensation and remedies against the employer as if the workman had not been a workman of nor in the service of the employer, nor engaged in his work.
157. oldal - I mean quasi easements), or, in other words, all those easements which are necessary to the reasonable enjoyment of the property granted, and which have been and are at the time of the grant used by the owners of the entirety for the benefit of the part granted.
188. oldal - ... shall not, except so far as is necessary for the purpose of releasing the bankrupt and his property and the trustee from liability, affect the rights or liabilities of any other person.
80. oldal - The presumption of law is not lightly to be repelled. It is not to be broken in upon, or shaken by a mere balance of probability. The evidence for the purpose of repelling it must be strong, distinct, satisfactory and conclusive.
227. oldal - Every share in any company shall be deemed and taken to have been issued and to be held subject to the payment of the whole amount thereof in cash...
230. oldal - ... unless it shall appear that the same was enjoyed by some consent or agreement expressly made or given for that purpose by deed or writing.
18. oldal - Act shall keep a Register of all mortgages and charges specifically affecting property of the Company, and shall enter in such Register in respect of each mortgage or charge a short description of the property mortgaged or charged, the amount of charge created, and the names of the mortgagees or persons entitled to such charge.
242. oldal - Where such inquiry shall relate to the value of lands to be purchased, and also to compensation claimed for injury done or to be done to the lands held therewith, the jury shall deliver their verdict separately for the sum of money to be paid for the purchase of the lands required for the works, or of any interest therein belonging to the party with whom the question of disputed compensation shall have arisen, or which, under the provisions...