Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according ages allusion altar amongst ancient appears arms blessing blood body brought called carried ceremony Christ circumstance clothed common covered custom David death describes drink earth East eastern Egypt expression father feast fire frequently gave GILL give given gods gold Greeks hands HARMER head Hence Homer honour horse hundred instance Israel Jewish Jews kind king land live Lord manner means mentioned month nature night observed occasion offered particular pass passage performed Persians person practice present priest probably received refers relations remarkable represents respect Romans round sacred says seems sent side signifies sometimes speaking stones supposed taken temple thee things thou took Travels unto usual wash whole wine women writing
211. oldal - For in the hand of the LORD there is a cup, and the wine is red ; it is full of mixture ; and he poureth out of the same : but the dregs thereof, all the wicked of the earth shall wring them out, and drink them.
118. oldal - And David put his hand in his bag, and took thence a stone, and slang it, and smote the Philistine in his forehead, that the stone sunk into his forehead; and he fell upon his face to the earth.
250. oldal - O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires. And I will make thy windows of agates, and thy gates of carbuncles, and all thy borders of pleasant stones.
390. oldal - But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
8. oldal - And yet indeed she is my sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife.
143. oldal - And the days that David reigned over Israel were forty years: seven years reigned he in Hebron, and thirty and three years reigned he in Jerusalem, Then sat Solomon upon the throne of David his father; and his kingdom was established greatly.
139. oldal - Now Absalom in his life-time had taken and reared up for himself a pillar, which is in the king's dale : for he said, I have no son to keep my name in remembrance : and he called the pillar after his own name, and it is called unto this day, Absalom's place.
329. oldal - Now when he came nigh to the gate of the city, behold, there was a dead man carried out, the only son of his mother, and she was a widow: and much people of the city was with her.