Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
14 July 14 Sept 18th June 19 June 20 July 20 June 21 Sept 8th Sept 9 Feb 9 Mar 9 Nov 9 Oct action Adjutant.—Lieut Alma and Inkerman April 54 Arthur assault Assist.-Surg attack battle of Inkerman battle of Sobraon battles of Alma battles of Balaklava Brev.-Maj Brevet Brigade campaign of 1854 Captain Charles Chas Chillianwallah Colonel commanded Cornet Eastern campaign Edward Ensigns expedition fall of Sebastopol Francis Fred Frederick full pay George Goojerat Medal Henry including the battles Infantry James July 55 June 49 June 54 Kaffir late Capt Lieut Lieut.-Col Lieutenants Lord Lt.-Col Major March Medal and Clasps Messrs Mooltan Paymaster Peninsula present Punjaub Punjaub campaign Regt Richard Robert Salamanca Sebastopol Medal served the Eastern severely wounded siege and fall siege of Sebastopol sortie Thomas Unatt vice Vittoria William
54. oldal - Waterloo, has been pleased, in the name and on the behalf of His Majesty...
26. oldal - Oporto, and afterwards at the battle of Talavera. In Aug. 1809, the local rank of Lieut.'Gen. was conferred upon him; and, early in 1810, he was appointed to the command of the whole allied cavalry under the Duke...
364. oldal - Segoan, where he was dangerously wounded, and had his left arm amputated on the field. In 1846 he had the command of two companies of Infantry and a troop of Cavalry at Dungarvon during the riots, on which occasion he received the thanks of the Major-General of the district, and also of the Commander in-Chief in Ireland.
268. oldal - Served throughout the siege of Sebastopol, during the early part of which he was Director of the left attack, and in the latter part he was executive Engineer to the Forces.
298. oldal - General to Sir Charles Napier during the campaign against the Mountain and Desert Tribes situated on the right bank of the Indus, early in 1845. Served...
255. oldal - January 1855, includingthoaffairofM'Kensie'sFarm, battles of Alma and Inkerman, siege of Sebastopol, and repulse of the sortie on the 26th Oct.
364. oldal - Divi.-iou to the termination of the war, and present at the capture of Prome, and repulse of the enemy from that position ; capture of the enemy's forts in the neighbourhood of Prome ; occupation of Meeaday, storm and capture of the enemy's stockades in the vicinity of Donabew.
54. oldal - Lieutenants in those Regiments obtain the Rank of Captain. His Royal Highness has also been pleased to approve of the First Regiment of Foot Guard, being made a Regiment of Grenadiers, and styled “The First, or Grenadier Regiment of Foot Guards,” in commemoration of their having defeated the Grenadiers of the French Imperial Guards upon this memorable occssion.