Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according againſt alſo apoſtles appears Arians believe body called cauſe certainly Chriſt chriſtians church concerning conſidered creed death denied diſtinguiſhed divine doctrine doubt early earth epiſtle equal evident exiſtence Father firſt fleſh give Gnoſtics gods goſpel held hereſy heretics himſelf idea intelligible itſelf Jeſus Jews John leaſt logos Lord maker manner matter meaning mention mind moſt muſt nature never object Opera opinion original particular paſſage Paul perfect perſons Peter philoſophy Plato pre-exiſtence principles probably produced proper reaſon reſpect reſurrection ſaid ſame ſays ſcriptures ſee ſeems ſhall ſhould ſome ſoul ſpeaks ſubject ſuch ſufficiently ſuppoſed ſupreme ſyſtem term themſelves theſe things thoſe thought tion trinity true truth unitarians univerſe unto uſe whole writer γαρ δε δια εις εκ εν και μεν μη τα τε το τον τω των
33. oldal - And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word, by stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus.
33. oldal - For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles, and the people of Israel, were gathered together for to do whatsoever thy hand and thy counsel determined before to be done.
11. oldal - Ye men of Israel, hear these words ; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, (which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know...
228. oldal - They went out from us, but they were not of us ; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us : but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
295. oldal - Creed I believe in God the Father almighty, Creator of heaven and earth. And in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord, Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried.
212. oldal - I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; for kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
10. oldal - And to love him with all the heart and with all the understanding and with all the soul and with all the strength and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.
302. oldal - Him ; by whom all things were made, and without whom nothing was made...