Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
apostles appear attended authority become believe Bible blessed body called cause character charge Christ Christian church common Confession congregation consider course creed death deny desire divine doctrine duty equal eternal evil express faith Father feel friends give given gospel hand heart heaven Holy honour hope human important individual influence interest Jesus John knowledge labours learned letter liberty light live look Lord matter means meeting mind minister moral nature never object opinions party pass persons practice prayer preaching present principles progress prove reason received regard religion religious respect Scriptures sentiments society soul speak spirit Synod teach things thought tion true truth Unitarian unto views whole worship young
100. oldal - Those of mankind that are predestinated unto life, God, before the foundation of the world was laid, according to his eternal and immutable purpose, and the secret counsel and good pleasure of his will, hath chosen in Christ unto everlasting glory...
300. oldal - But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him ; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
20. oldal - And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him.
121. oldal - Marvel not at this : for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in their graves shall hear his voice, and shall come forth ; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life ; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
126. oldal - They that go down to the sea in ships, that do business in great waters; These see the works of the Lord, and his wonders in the deep. For he commandeth, and raiseth the stormy wind, which lifteth up the waves thereof.
272. oldal - For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you ; and I partly believe it. 19 For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.
18. oldal - ... he humbled himself, becoming obedient even unto death, yea, the death of the cross. Wherefore also God highly exalted him, and gave unto him the name which is above every name ; that in the name of Jesus every knee should bow...
119. oldal - And I heard a voice from heaven saying, Write, Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from henceforth : yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labors ; for their works follow with them.