Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
afternoon answered appeared asked began believe better blessing body brethren Bristol brother called Christ Church congregation continued cried desired eight faith fear fell five four Friday gave give given grace ground hand head hear heard heart Holy hope horse hour hundred immediately Jesus John knew labour leave live London Lord manner means meet miles mind Monday morning never night noon once pain peace persons poor praise pray prayer preached present received rest returned rode saved scarce seemed seen sent sermon seven side sins society soon soul speak spent spirit spoke stand stood strength Sunday sure talk things thou thought Thursday told took town Tuesday turned unto walked Wednesday week whole
233. oldal - For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
120. oldal - Thy sun shall no more go down, neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the Lord shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.
375. oldal - If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye: for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.
173. oldal - He that is a hireling, and not a shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, beholdeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth, and the wolf snatcheth them, and scattereth them : he fleeth because he is a hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
443. oldal - PRAISE the LORD, for it is a good thing to sing praises unto our GOD ; yea, a joyful and pleasant thing it is to be thankful. 2 The LORD doth build up Jerusalem, and gather together the outcasts of Israel. 3 He healeth those that are broken in heart, and giveth medicine to heal their sickness.
272. oldal - Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, who have received the Holy Ghost as well as we ? And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord.
114. oldal - The LORD preserve him, and keep him alive, that he may be blessed upon earth : and deliver not Thou him into the will of his enemies. 3 The LORD comfort him, when he lieth sick upon his bed : make Thou all his bed in his sickness.
120. oldal - Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father: 5.
212. oldal - What evil have I done? Which of you all have I wronged in word or deed ? ' and continued speaking for above a quarter of an hour, till my voice suddenly failed. 1 hen the floods began to lift up their voice again, many crying out, ' Bring him away ! Bring him away ! ' In the meantime my strength and my voice returned, and I broke out aloud into prayer.