Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acceptance according actions affections againſt apoſtle appear attend becauſe believe beſt better called caſe cauſe character Chriſt chriſtian concerning condition conduct conſcience conſider continue contrary courſe death deny deſign divine duty evil exerciſe faith father fear firſt follow foundation friends give glory goſpel grace greateſt heart himſelf hope human imagine important itſelf Jeſus judge judgment juſt kind liberty light live Lord manner matters means ment mind moral moſt muſt nature neceſſary object obſerved offence ourſelves particular paſſions Paul perfect pleaſure practice preſent principle proper purpoſes rational reaſon religion religious render repentance requires reſpect righteous righteouſneſs ſame Saviour ſay ſcripture ſenſe SERM ſet ſhall ſhould ſin ſincere ſome ſpirit ſtate ſubject ſuch temper themſelves theſe things thoſe thoughts tion true truth uſe virtue whole wiſdom
144. oldal - Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all...
180. oldal - And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. There is no fear in love: but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
228. oldal - And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment; that ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ; being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.
94. oldal - All things come alike to all: there is one event to the righteous and to the wicked; to the good, and to the clean, and to the unclean; to him that sacrificeth, and to him that sacrificeth not: as is the good, so is the sinner; and he that sweareth, as he that feareth an oath.
26. oldal - Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
37. oldal - Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying : This people draweth nigh unto Me with their mouth, and honoureth Me with their lips ; but their heart is far from Me. But in vain they do worship Me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
136. oldal - And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
230. oldal - It is better to go to the house of mourning, than to go to the house of feasting : for that is the end of all men ; and the living will lay it to his heart.
27. oldal - The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because He hath anointed me to preach the Gospel to the poor; He hath sent Me to heal the broken hearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind ; to set at liberty them that are bruised. To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
202. oldal - I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock : and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the wind? blew and beat upon that house ; and it fell not : for it was founded upon a rock. And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand : and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house ; and it fell : and great was the fall of it.