Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according apostle appears authority baptism baptized Barclay beginning believe blessed blood body called character Christian Church clear clearly Comforter conceive concerning consider darkness death describes disciples distinct Divine doctrine early Friends effect essential Eternal evidence express faith Father feel flesh foundation fully further give given glory Gospel hath heart heaven Hence Holy Ghost Holy Scriptures Holy Spirit idea immediately important influence instruction Jesus Christ John kingdom knowledge letter Light of Christ living Lord Lord's manifestation means mind natural observations occasion offering outward Paul Peter portion preach present principles profession Quakerism quotation quoted received reference remarks represented respecting revelation Sacred salvation saved says Scrip seed sense Society Society of Friends soul speaking surely term testimony things thou true Truth understand unto whilst whole words writings written Yokdan
203. oldal - But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed. For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles ; but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision. And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him ; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation.
331. oldal - Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
248. oldal - For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith...
386. oldal - From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him. Then said Jesus unto the twelve. Will ye also go away? Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go ? thou hast the words of eternal life. — And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.
180. oldal - This is the stone, which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other; for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
269. oldal - If thou knewest the gift of God, and Who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink ; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.
138. oldal - Christ, and be found in Him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith : that I may know Him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death, if by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.
140. oldal - Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God ; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth ; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
140. oldal - For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God, that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.