Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appear bear beautiful become believe blessed body brought called cause Christ Christian church command continued darkness death divine doctrine duty earth effect England enter eternal eyes faith Father fear feel feet follow give given glory God's gospel grace ground hand happiness hath head heart heaven holy honour hope Jesus keep king knowledge land leave less light living look Lord means mind morning nature never object observed offered once passed peace persons poor pray prayer present promise reason received religion remains rest saved scripture seems seen side sins soul speak Spirit suffer thee things thou thought tion tree true truth turn unto whole
304. oldal - If ye love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
315. oldal - Therefore, thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought. For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.
85. oldal - For he that is called in the Lord, being a servant, is the Lord's freeman : likewise also he that is called, being free, is Christ's servant.
411. oldal - But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord : for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ...
361. oldal - WHO is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah ? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength ? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.
36. oldal - Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there : if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea ; Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. If I say, "Surely the darkness shall cover me," even the night shall be light about me. Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and...
164. oldal - Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
21. oldal - Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow-citizens with the saints, and of the household of God ; and are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner-stone ; in whom all the building, fitly framed together, groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord : in whom ye also are builded together, for an habitation of God through the Spirit.
314. oldal - And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand, full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication, and upon her forehead was a name written ; MYSTERY ; BABYLON THE GREAT THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS, AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.