Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
affliction Almighty angels apostle behold believer blessed blood body called character Christ Jesus Christian church command covenant creatures darkness Day.—Evening Day.—Morning dead death disciples divine divine grace doctrine duty earth earthly Egypt enemies eternal everlasting evil faith Father fear feel flesh gift give glorify glorious glory God's Godhead gospel grace gracious guilt hand happiness hath heart heaven heavenly Holy Ghost Holy Spirit honour hope idolatry infinite iniquity Israel Jehovah Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews judgment King kingdom knowledge labour light live Lord Jesus Christ manifest ment mercy mind nature ness never obedience peace perfect praise pray prayer present promise Psal receive Redeemer rejoice revealed righteousness saith salvation sanctification sanctifying Satan saved Saviour scripture seek sinner sins sorrow soul suffer thee thine things thou art thou hast throne tion truth unto wisdom word worship wrath
171. oldal - Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he did once, when he offered up himself.
280. oldal - For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord JESUS CHRIST, of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his SPIRIT in the inner man ; that CHRIST may dwell in your hearts by faith ; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend, with all saints, what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height ; and to know the love of CHRIST, which passeth knowledge,...
28. oldal - And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the Lord doth man live.
449. oldal - Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and four-footed beasts, and creeping things.
183. oldal - This title then read many of the Jews ; for the place where Jesus was crucified was nigh to the city ; and it was written in Hebrew, and Greek, and Latin. Then said the chief priests of the Jews to Pilate, Write not, The King of the Jews; but that he said, I 'am King of the Jews.
28. oldal - For a small moment have I forsaken thee, but with great mercies will I gather thee. In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment, but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the Lord thy Redeemer.
518. oldal - And it shall be, when he sitteth upon the throne of his kingdom, that he shall write him a copy of this law in a book out of that which is before the priests the Levites : and it shall be with him, and he shall read therein all the days of his life : that he may learn to fear the Lord his God, to keep all the words of this law and these statutes, to do them...
129. oldal - The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul : the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple. The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes. The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.
218. oldal - And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand ; and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, king of the Jews ! And they spit upon him, and took the reed, and smote him on the head.