Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Dissertations on the Foederal Transactions Between God and His Church: Both ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
Abraham acceptance accompliſhment according againſt alſo angel appears authority believe bleſſing blood bound called cauſe Chriſt Church commandments confirmed congregation conſidered covenant covenanters David death divine doctrine duty earth engagements eternal example faith Father feed firſt folemn former give given glory God's Goſpel grace granted hand hath heart heaven Hence himſelf holy houſe import Iſrael Jacob Jeſus Chriſt John judge keep king kingdom land laſt living Lord manner matter means ment Moſes moſt muſt nant nature Noah oath obedience obſerve obtained offered original particular party perſons promiſe prophet reaſon reformation religion reſpect ſaid ſame ſay Seed ſeems ſerve ſet ſhall ſhould ſome ſtate ſuch taken term Teſtament thee themſelves theſe things thoſe thou tion took tranſaction true truth unto uſed various whole worſhip
512. oldal - But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage? 10. Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years. 11. I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain.
85. oldal - Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
147. oldal - And he took unto him all these, and divided them in the midst, and laid each piece one against another : but the birds divided he not.
410. oldal - But who am I, and what is my people, that we should be able to offer so willingly after this sort ? for all things come of thee, and of thine own have we given thee.
192. oldal - Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.
292. oldal - And he took the book of the covenant, and read in the audience of the people : and they said, All that the LORD hath said will we do, and be obedient And Moses took the blood, and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant, which the LORD hath made with you concerning all these words.
100. oldal - And God said : This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you, and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
517. oldal - Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt...
247. oldal - When he arose, he took the young child and His mother by night, and departed into Egypt: and was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my Son.