A New Literal Translation from the Original Greek, of All the Apostolical Epistles: With a Commentary, and Notes, Philological, Critical, Explanatory, and Practical : to which is Added, a History of the Life of the Apostle Paul
W. Wells and T.B. Wait & Company, 1810
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A New Literal Translation, from the Original Greek, of All the Apostolical ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
A New Literal Translation from the Original Greek of All the Apostolical ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
Abraham according Acts angels apostle apostle's appears believers bestowed blessing body brethren called chap Christ Christian church circumcision Colossians concerning converted counted covenant curse dead death doctrine earth Ephes Ephesians epistle evil expression faith Father flesh Galatians gave Gentiles gifts give given glory God's gospel grace hath head heathen heaven holy honour hope human Jerusalem Jesus Jesus Christ Jews justification knowledge known law of Moses likewise live Lord mankind manner meaning mentioned mind mysteries nature necessary obedience observes opinion pardon passage Paul perfect persons possession preached precepts present promise reason received respect righteousness salvation seed sense sent shew signifies sins speak Spirit sufferings suppose teachers things tion translated true truth unto verse Wherefore whole worship written εν
206. oldal - For he that soweth to his flesh, shall of the flesh reap corruption : but he that soweth to the Spirit, shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. 9 And let us not be weary in well-doing : for in due season we shall reap if we faint not.
111. oldal - I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel ; which is not another ; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
174. oldal - But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage? 10. Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years. 11. I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain.
33. oldal - But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets: 15 And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.
33. oldal - And now I stand and am judged for the hope of the promise made of God unto our fathers: unto which promise our twelve tribes, instantly serving God day and night, hope to come; for which hope's sake, King Agrippa, I am accused of the Jews. Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you, that God should raise the dead...
126. oldal - But neither Titus, who was with me, being a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised : 4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage: 5 To whom we gave place by subjection, no, not for an hour; that the truth of the gospel might continue with you.
320. oldal - That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts...
192. oldal - Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law ; ye are fallen from grace.
430. oldal - For indeed he was sick nigh unto death: but God had mercy on him; and not on him only, but on me also, lest I should have sorrow upon sorrow. I sent him therefore the more carefully, that, when ye see him again, ye may rejoice, and that I may be the less sorrowful. Receive him therefore in the Lord with all gladness; and hold such in reputation...