Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according acknowledge affection altar angels animals Apoc appear Behold believe Blessed blood body Book called celestial charity Christ church coming concerning confirmed conjunction darkness death derived divine love divine truth divine wisdom doctrine earth eternal evident evils eyes Ezek faith falses falsity Father fire four garments give given glory hand hath hear heard heart heaven hell hence holy horse Humanity Isaiah Israel Jehovah Jerem Jerusalem Jesus John judgment kingdom kings knowledges Lamb land light live Lord Lord's Luke Matt means meant midst mountains natural passages places prophets Psalm reason receive saith sealed seen separated seven signifies spiritual sense stars sword teach thee thence things third thou thou hast throne treated tree tribe twelve understanding understood unto verse viii voice waters wine wisdom Word worship written
94. oldal - And he shall rule them with a rod of iron ; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers : even as I received of my Father.
223. oldal - And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne, and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb, as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
249. oldal - But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee ; And the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee : Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee : And the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
302. oldal - And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
156. oldal - Watch therefore, for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. But know this, that if the good man of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. Therefore be ye also ready ; for in such an hour, as ye think not, the Son of man cometh.
305. oldal - In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them : in his love, and in his pity, he redeemed them, and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.
269. oldal - For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be. But the meek shall inherit the earth ; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
302. oldal - Therefore thus saith the LORD God, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.