Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
absurd according action agents agreeable already answer antecedent appears Arminians called cause certainly choice choose Christ comes command common concerning connexion consequence considered consists contingent contrary decree depend desire determined difficulty distinction divine doctrine effect election endeavors eternal event evident evil exercise exertion existence faith follow freedom future give given glory God's grace ground hand hath heart holiness immediately implies impossible inclination inconsistent indifference infinite influence kind knowledge laws liberty Lord manner matter means men's mind moral moral agency Motive nature necessarily necessary necessity notion object observed otherwise particular pass perfect persons possible praise preference present principles promises proper properly prove reason respect reward salvation saved scheme scripture sense sincerity soul speaks Spirit suppose thing tion true truth understanding unto vice virtue virtuous volition wherein whole wholly
398. oldal - Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
376. oldal - Nay, but O man, who art thou that repliest against God ? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus...
494. oldal - And as Jesus passed forth from thence, he saw a man, named Matthew, sitting at the receipt of custom: and he saith unto him, Follow me. And he arose, and followed him.
503. oldal - Christ was confirmed in you, so that ye come behind in no gift ; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ;) who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.
352. oldal - Thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun.
456. oldal - And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob : for this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes : but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers
334. oldal - For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
385. oldal - And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.