Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Little Book, Or, a Close and Brief Elucidation of the 13,14,15,16,17 ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
7th verse 8th chapter angel appear apply appointed awful beast beginning called cause chap chapter of Daniel chapter of Revelations Christian circumstances commencement Compare consequence continue course death dragon dreadful earth elucidation examine explanation expression fire former four France give given going hand heads heaven holy horns House human Introduction island Jews judge king kingdom land latter likewise Little Book living Lord mark means ment mentioned mind months mountain Note observe opened operation opinion particularly passage period person preceding present Prince probably prophecy prophetic Read readers refer reflections religion remarks remember respecting says Second Supplement sent seven signs situation stand strong strongly suppose taken thee things third thou thousand tion truth unto various verse vials vision voice whole woman
xxxiii. oldal - And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.
xlv. oldal - And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood ; which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk : 21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.
xlviii. oldal - Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth. 9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up ; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.
21. oldal - And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. 16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.
xxxiv. oldal - And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, " O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?" And he said, " Go thy way, Daniel : for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
64. oldal - And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
19. oldal - The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb...
xlvii. oldal - And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write : and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.
35. oldal - And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell ; and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
30. oldal - But I tell you of a truth, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elias, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, when great famine was throughout all the land ; but unto none of them was Elias sent, save unto Sarepta, a city of Sidon, unto a woman that was a widow. And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Eliseus the prophet ; and none of them was cleansed, saving Naaman the Syrian.