Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according apostle appear authority become beginning believe better blessed blind body bring brought called cause character Christian Church comes consider danger death destroyed Devil divine doctrine earth effect election evil example expect eyes faith fall false fear follow give given gospel grace hand hath hear heart heathen heaven holy Jericho Jesus Christ Jews judge judgment keep lead light live look Lord lost manner means mind misery nature never object paradise Paul perish person poor pray prayer present principles promise punishment reason receive religion repentance righteousness rule salvation saved Saviour scripture seems sense sent shew sight sinner sins soon soul speak spirit suffer sure teaches tell things thou thought tion true truth turn understand unto wicked wisdom wise wounded
261. oldal - As it is written, there is none righteous, no not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
286. oldal - For the Lord giveth wisdom : out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding, He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly. He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints. Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment, and equity; yea, every good path...
220. oldal - A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.
229. oldal - But a certain Samaritan as he journeyed came where he was, and when he saw him he had compassion on him and went to him and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast and brought him to an inn and took care of him.
206. oldal - By faith the harlot Rahab perished not with them that believed not, when she had received the spies with peace.
231. oldal - There is no soundness in my flesh because of thine anger; neither is there any rest in my bones because of my sin.
257. oldal - O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.
36. oldal - But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled...