Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Account Actions Admonition againſt Amendment anſwer becauſe believe beſt better bring build cenſuring Chriſt Chriſtian Church Circumſtances conſider Courſe dangerous Deſcription Deſign Diligence Doctrine Duty Endeavours Error evil excellent Faith fall falſe Prophets fame Father Faults firſt follow Foundation Fruits give God's Goſpel Grace guard hear Hearts Heaven himſelf holy Hopes Houſe judge Judgment Knowledge laſt leaſt likewiſe Lives Lord Love Matter Means meant Mind Morals moſt muſt namely Nature neceſſary Neighbour never Obedience obſerve Opinion ourſelves Pains particular Perſons Place Practice Prayer Precepts Principles Promiſe Reaſon Religion requires Rule ſame Saviour ſay Sayings Scripture ſee Senſe Sermon ſet ſeveral ſhall ſhould ſome Souls Spirit ſuch taught teach Teachers Temper Text themſelves theſe Things thoſe thou thought tion true Truth Underſtanding unto uſe Vice Virtue wicked World
1. oldal - Or how wilt thou (Say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye : and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
189. oldal - For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off. It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it? Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it? But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it.
182. oldal - Hear the word of the Lord, ye rulers of Sodom ; Give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.
101. oldal - And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.
281. oldal - I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit, he taketh away ; and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
58. oldal - Like as a father pitieth his children, so the Lord pitieth them that fear him. For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.
149. oldal - And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
148. oldal - The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD : but the prayer of the upright is his delight.
119. oldal - But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.