Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Sermons and Other Selections From the Writing of William C. Hanscom: With a ...
William Cutter Hanscom
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2017
Sermons and Other Selections from the Writing of William C. Hanscom: With a ...
William Cutter Hanscom
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2019
affections Apostle assures beauty become believe benevolence better blessings bliss bosom brethren brother called cause character Christ Christian comfort continually darkness death delight desire devotion divine doctrine drink duties earth enjoy eternity exerted existence faith Father fear feelings flesh flow forever formed friends future give given glorious glory gospel grace hand happy harvest heart heaven hold holy hope hour human immortal influence interest Jesus kind knowledge labors light live look Lord manifest meet mind moral nature never past peace pleasure possess praise pray preach present principles profess proper purity reap reason receive Redeemer religion remarks rest rich rock salvation society sorrow soul spirit thing thou thought tion true truth Universalist universe unto vice virtue voice young zeal
137. oldal - He looks abroad into the varied field Of nature, and though poor perhaps, compared With those whose mansions glitter in his sight, Calls the delightful scenery all his own. His are the mountains, and the valleys his, And the resplendent rivers. His to enjoy With a propriety that none can feel, But who, with filial confidence inspired, Can lift to heaven an unpresumptuons eye, 'And smiling say —
54. oldal - For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing : for to will is present with me ; but how to perform that which is good, I find not.
26. oldal - So fades a summer cloud away; So sinks the gale when storms are o'er; So gently shuts the eye of day; So dies a wave along the shore.
69. oldal - But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.
52. oldal - Be not deceived ; God is not mocked : for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption ; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
102. oldal - Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law ; ye are fallen from grace.
115. oldal - For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night. Thou earnest them away as with a flood ; they are as a sleep : in the morning they are like grass which groweth up. In the morning it flourisheth, and groweth up; in the evening it is cut down, and withereth.
54. oldal - I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. For I delight in the law of God after the inward man : but I see another law in my members warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.