Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
acceptable according Acts Apostle appear assurance become believe blessed blood body brethren bring called character charity Christian Church continually conversation death desire disciples doctrine duty earth enemies EPISTLE especially eternal evil example faith Father fear feel flesh follow fruits further Gentiles gift give given glory God's Gospel grace hand happiness hath hear heart heaven holy honour hope inheritance Jesus Christ John keep kind knowledge light live look Lord Lord Jesus lusts manifested manner mind minister nature never obligation obtain offer once ourselves peace perfect practical pray prayer preached present principle profession promise proved receive religion righteousness salvation Saviour Scripture sense servant sinners sins soul speak Spirit suffer SUNDAY tells thankful things thought tion true truth turn unto walk worldly
139. oldal - For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass, " for he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
15. oldal - But unto the Son, he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever : a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom...
156. oldal - And immediately I was in the spirit : and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone : and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.
162. oldal - And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his eight. 23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
252. oldal - And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou earnest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.
189. oldal - Moreover, brethren I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand, by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
219. oldal - This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind, having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart : who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.
270. oldal - If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering: for he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea, driven with the wind, and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.