Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Series of Sermons on the Divinty of Christ: Preached in East-Windsor (1820)
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2009
A Series of Sermons on the Divinty of Christ: Preached in East-Windsor, Dec ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
Series of Sermons on the Divinty of Christ: Preached in East-Windsor, Dec ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
Acts admit angel apostle appeared applied asserts authority beginning behold believe blessed called character Christ Jesus church considered course covenant created creation dead death denied disciples divine divinity of Christ doctrine earth enemies error eternal event evident evil existence faith Father forever give given glory gospel grace hand hath head heart heaven holy hosts human important infinite Israel Jehovah Jesus Christ John judge judgment knew known light look Lord Jesus manner ment mind Moses nature never noticed object observed passage perfect performed person present promise prophet raised reason receive Redeemer refer rest righteousness sacred saith salvation Saviour says scrip scriptures seen sentiment sinners sins soul speak Spirit spoken suffer taught teach term testimony thee things thou tion Trinity true truly truth unto wisdom Word worship writers
63. oldal - ... far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that •which is to come : and hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.
130. oldal - But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
72. oldal - And behold, they brought to him a man sick of the palsy, lying on a bed : and Jesus seeing their faith said unto the sick of the palsy, ' Son, be of ' good cheer ; thy sins be forgiven thee.
15. oldal - And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away, and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God, and the books were opened ; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
66. oldal - For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them ; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.
52. oldal - Now when he was in Jerusalem at the passover, in the feast day, many believed in his name, when they saw the miracles which he did.
30. oldal - And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the Lord : and I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.
28. oldal - Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel : and they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness.
88. oldal - Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands ; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side; and be not faithless, but believing. And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord, and my God.